Posts in Category: swim
On December 14, 2012 by admin
Mara’s Holiday Picks
1. Vellies Neon Green Toe Cap Mini ($85)
I adore these for the little ones in your life (they also come in adult sizes!!).
2. All For The Mountain Mayan Mothership Necklace ($345)
Seeing that we are upon the Mayan prophecy, no one should be caught dead without one of these!
3. Mara Hoffman Sarong in Nomad ($198)
This sarong in Nomad print is the gift that keeps on giving. Use it at the beach, as a cover-up, a scarf, a blanket…the possibilities are endless.
4. Mara Hoffman Vinyl Printed Bag in Pow Wow ($198)
The Pow Wow print vinyl tote bag is perfect for heading to the beach and doubles as an everyday bag. I’ll be giving this one to friends but it’s on my wish list too.
5. Osborn Soko Oxford ($148)
Great gift for the more colorful and daring people in your life.
7. The Wild Unkown Tarot Trio Deal ($75)
The trio deal comes with a tarot deck, guidebook, and tarot poster. It’s a great gift for the novices and deep mystics in your life.
8. Donation to Feeding America
For every dollar donated on FeedingAmerica.org, you help provide 8 meals to families struggling with hunger. In my opinion, this is the best gift here!
9. Pamela Love Keyhole Earrings ($276)
They feel classic but are seriously special and beautiful. I know I’d love these hanging from my ears.
10. Mara Hoffman Strappy Bandeau Top & Strappy Hipster Bottom ($198)
This Feathers Print is so unique and the suit itself is majorly sexy- good for anyone that lives in the sun or is lucky enough to visit.
11. Escential Lotions & Oils Pinon Pine Perfume Oil ($7.20 for 1/4 Oz)
Know anyone who wants to smell like a hippie Christmas tree? I found this while visiting Portland, OR and have been hooked on it since!
12. Love Adorned Vintage Naga Cobra Snake ($200)
As a big snake fan I can’t give or receive enough snakes. Long live the serpent!
13. Love Adorned Small Sage Smudge Stick ($5)
Smudge stick for everyone you know. Who doesn’t have some energetic cleaning that needs to get done?? Clear out the old and stale and welcome the potential for the new, happy, and prosperous.
14. Mara Hoffman Intarsia Pullover ($473)
Not everyone is a sun worshipper. This is a super cozy sweater that looks good with just about everything.
On December 11, 2012 by admin
Daydreaming about some far off exotic resorts? So is VILLEJAVAT… Kind of to the next level. love.
On December 10, 2012 by admin
- campaign images
Hey friends- it’s been a while. What better way to say ‘hello again’ than to let you know that resort ’13 swim and ready to wear are here?
Perfect for any upcoming getaways, it’s bright, sexy and fun featuring classic and new styles. And if you don’t have any vacations planned, you can still lounge in your apartment with a heater blaring and dream… Shop now!
Photography: Martin Benz
Hair & Makeup: Katie Wedlund
Graphic Design: Kim Dulaney